Learn how to get the Knox investment edge
The smarter move
If you are upsizing, Knox makes it incredibly easy to turn the home you’re moving out of into an income property and passive investment.
- Build wealth dramatically faster than you can with stocks and bonds
- Receive ongoing cash flow that grows over time
- Get the cash you need to buy your next home
- Realize the benefits of income property ownership, with none of the work or time commitment
The smarter nest egg
If you are downsizing, Knox creates a steady income from your current home to maintain your lifestyle.
- Predictable cash flow and income that grows
- Offset income by leveraging the tax benefits of being an income property owner
- Grow an estate to leave to your children
- Build wealth dramatically faster than you would with stocks and bonds giving you more options for expenses down the road
- Avoid long term capital gains taxes and transaction fees
Don’t sell your best investment. Knox takes the work of being a landlord off your hands while generating more steady income from your properties. We do all the work – giving you the freedom to spend your time as you like, saving you money, and giving you easy access to capital.
- Knox optimizes your income potential
- We keep an eye on the market with deep data models and experience. Our data helps us price your property for maximum return
- Access the wealth stored in you home through refinancing and optimized leverage growth
- We track the age of major systems in your home and make sure they receive proper preventative maintenance and replacement
- Markets change. We’ll let you know if it’s time to sell
So how does Knox work?
Apply today and Knox will quickly tell you whether your home will make a good investment property.
2We Do All the Work
You become a hands-off investment property owner. We take care of everything.
3Get a Check Every Quarter
Your home continues to grow in value. Build wealth dramatically faster than you would with stocks and bonds.
Our income property investments beat the S&P 500 by multiples
To validate the performance potential of our proprietary approach for turning homes into passive investment properties, Knox conducted a market study leveraging publicly available data from the Case-Schiller index of national home prices and historical performance of the S&P 500. The data show that if an investment property could have been placed in the Knox program in 1998, it would have produced a 369% greater return than the same investment made in the S&P 500 over a 20 year period.
Findings: A $100,000 investment made in an S&P 500 index fund in Q3 1998, in Q3 2018, is valued at $251,204. If that same $100,000 had been invested in the Knox program in 1998, today, the cash value of that investment is $926,932. A ratio of 3.69 to 1, or a 369% greater return. The investment in the Knox program beat the S&P by $675,728 over 20 years. These results are plotted in Figure 1.