Rent Protection FAQs
Receive uninterrupted revenue from your investment property.
What is covered?
- Tenant stops paying rent and is being evicted from the rental unit.
- Tenant moves out and disappears.
- Tenant moves out and breaks the lease.
- Tenant’s financial situation changes and they can’t make rent.
- Tenant dies and no one is left to pay rent.
What is not covered?
- Tenant stops paying rent because the rental unit becomes uninhabitable due to property damage.
- Any loss of rent after the lease expires or after 60 days past the original lease expiration in cases where the tenant is intentionally refusing to vacate the premises.
- Any tenant default arising or resulting from a catastrophic event, such as a natural disaster.